The captain of the Israel Defense Force (IDF) named Uzeil Gal made the designs of the UZI guns and as a result, following Uzeil’s name, the guns are named UZI.
The UZI was first manufactured by Israel Military Industries (IMI) in 1950 and then many other companies like Israel Weapon Industries, FN Herstal, Norinco, Lyttleton Engineering works and RH-ALAN Group Industries started making the UZI weapons.
The Israelis used to utilize the UZI weapons as their personal security arms at the beginning, now theses UZI weapons are exported to 90 countries all over the world.
To possess a UZI, you need not buy a UZI always. You can make your own UZI by buying and building the parts of the UZI.
There are several companies which make the parts of UZI like bolts, barrels, sears, magazines, etc, but the McKay Enterprises is the one and only company which manufactures fully welded Semi Automatic Receiver.
If somebody wants to make an Uzi gun, he should not always to be a gunsmith. All the parts of Uzis are readily available in the market, he just has to collect all the parts and build it, that’s all.
To make a semi-automatic type of Uzi, along with other parts one of the most important parts.
The McKay Enterprises Listed this Receiver at a very reasonable Cost, which is quality wise and job wise just as the same as the original IMI UZI.
The Uzi Semi Auto Receiver is the most restricted part of UZI; one should have the FFL verification to buy.
The FFL or Federal Firearms License in the United States of America allows an American individual or company to involve in the manufacturing or dealings of firearms and weapons within or outside the USA.
The structural construction of the receiver should be approved by ATF i.e. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives.
Here is the full description of features, advantages, disadvantages, and price of the Uzi receiver so that one can have the full knowledge of this McKay Enterprises made Uzi Semi Auto Receiver and use it unhesitant.
The features of UZI Semi Auto Receiver :
- This Receiver is made of the top quality 0.074 1010 ANN steel.
- The caliber of this receiver is 9 millimeters.
- This Semi Automatic receiver is made in accordance with conditions given by the Israel Military Industries or IMI.
- The pin holes in this receiver are 8 millimeters grip framed.
- The holes that are placed at the front and at the back are drilled and spouted as per the guidelines of the model ‘A’ of the Israel Military Industries or IMI.
- There is no need for any added machine work to use this Uzi Semi Auto Receiver made by the McKay Enterprises. This receiver is already very finely welded inclusive all the parts like feed ramp, ejector, trunnion, grip lugs, back plate and bayonet lug, etc.
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives or ATF approved the total semi-automatic designing of the Uzi receiver.
- There is no specific logo drafted in this McKay Enterprise’s Uzi Semi Auto Receiver, only some simple markings are there in the receiver.
- One blocking bar welded in the semi-automatic bolt is included in the Uzi Semi Auto Receiver of the McKay Enterprises.
- “In the white”, the UZI Semi Auto Receiver made by McKay Enterprises is incomplete.
Advantages of Uzi Receiver :
- This Receiver is made of the top quality 074 1010 ANN steel.
- This receiver is exactly the same as the original Israel Military Industries UZI or IMI UZI quality wise and the job-wise, that the user cannot differentiate between the original IMI UZI and this one.
- This Semi Automatic receiver is made according to conditions given by the Israel Military Industries or IMI.
- It is completely welded so no other manufacturing is to be done to use it.
- The parts of the Uzi Semi Auto Receiver like feed ramp, ejector, trunnion, grip lugs, back plate and bayonet lug, all are finely welded and ready to use.
- The design is approved by ATF.
- The Century Arms made semi-automatic bolts are not compatible.
- If there is little mismatch or dissimilarity in parts then the novice person who is assembling UZI can face a little problem, in such cases, gunsmithing is needed.
Not every person or company can be involved in the manufacturing or trading of this receiver, the individual or the company should be verified by the FFL or Federal Firearms License issued by the United States of America.
Price: The price of The McKay Enterprises made Uzi Semi Auto Receiver is $279.(At the Time of Publishing of this Article)
From the above description of the features, advantages, disadvantages, and price, one can have the full idea of the UZI Semi Auto Receiver, which is the most important part of a UZI. It is the only and the best source of fully welded semi-automatic receives.